Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

The mindless banter thread

Ohh sorry! I was trying to translate into English! I thought you were calling me 'private' like soldier! lol

Blonde moment.

Or should I say...

Эй Sirene я - глупая светловолосая девочка

Translate: Hey Sirene I am a silly blonde girl

Ohh sorry! I was trying to translate into English! I thought you were calling me 'private' like soldier! lol

Blonde moment.

Or should I say...

Эй Sirene я - глупая светловолосая девочка

Translate: Hey Sirene I am a silly blonde girl

No problem, Snow! Isn't it funny how sometimes you don't recognize a language you know well because you weren't expecting to see/hear it?

You have Cyrillic font! I didn't know you could say "hey" like that "Эй" in Russian... you learn something new every day. (And you are far from "glupaya"! :))

No problem, Snow! Isn't it funny how sometimes you don't recognize a language you know well because you weren't expecting to see/hear it?

You have Cyrillic font! I didn't know you could say "hey" like that "Эй" in Russian... you learn something new every day. (And you are far from "glupaya"! :))

I know! I felt so stupid, especially because we pretty much only speak Russian in my home and at family event.

Yeah, we have it so I can communicate with my friend and family in Russia who don't know English. It weird though, because I speak English at school, at work and with my friend, sometime I forget Russian is mother tongue, but other time it is very frustrating because I can't get what I want to say across.

You're pretty good, if you ever get Cyrillic font, I happy to help you out if interested in learning Russian, or if there anything you want to know about Russia (what it like etc) PM me. I think it were you who posted in another thread wanting to learn Russian. If not I apologies.

EDIT: Thanks for compliment! But trsut me, I is very glupapa! lol

Yeah I know I need to stop being impatient lol

It hard when you so excited! I is so impatient about esquiring to adopt but need to wait till cage is set up and I've finished my vet fund. I have bank account purely for vet care.

Well, I am off to bed! Goodnight everyone!

Sleep tight! Don't let the bed-pigs bite! lol

• Post hidden due to user being banned.
Woah! The cyrillic stuff looks confusing!

Sorry if this is a weird question:
Snow, when you think, like inside your head... do you think in english, or russian? Or both? And also, when you type in english, do you think it in russian in your head, or are you familiar enough with english that you don't really have to think about it? I've always been curious about things like that!

Not weird at all, lot of people ask me this thing.

I think in Russian for complex thing like you just type. If friend say 'Hi SnowPrincess' I think 'hi' back in English. When I don't understand something I put it into translator.

Here cool thing: Last week I had first ever dream in English!

She turned back into kinda sad when she went back in the little cage :(

Here cool thing: Last week I had first ever dream in English!

That's very cool! I remember the first time I dreamed in German (I'm a German translator) - it means your subconscious is starting to use English. Eventually you won't "translate" in your head at all any more - you will just think in English!

You will have to sound this out, Snow: "ya izuchala Russkii yazik na universitete, no ya tak mnogo zabwila!". I don't really speak Russian any more, but I can read your Cyrillic font :).

• Post hidden due to user being banned.
I thought was pretty cool! I was so proud..Silly to be proud but I was hehe.

Where did you study Sirene?

I thought was pretty cool! I was so proud..Silly to be proud but I was hehe.

Where did you study Sirene?

Not at all silly - it's a real breakthrough when you are learning a new language. And it only happens when you get really good at it! :)

I studied in the UK, which is where I'm from originally, but I also spent a semester in Moscow :)

Lets see who can figure this out first...

Если Вы хотите изучить русский язык, Вы должны изучить непослушные слова сначала ;)

If you wish to study Russian, you should study disobedient words all over again.

I was intrested to see how it was translated,google. If you wish to study Russian, you should study disobedient words all over again

Cheated I know lol :I

Lets see who can figure this out first...

Если Вы хотите изучить русский язык, Вы должны изучить непослушные слова сначала ;)

:eek:hmy:lol

He he it translates to: If you want to study Russian you need to learn the naughty word first! lol

Well it 10:30 Australian time an I cannot sleep!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.