Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Pictures of you!

Ok, here are mine.

The Magic Taco- Yes, you are allowed to post pictures of yourself, that's the whole point of this thread.

Charliesmommy- I can't see the picture either.

Very odd.. it was there at one point! I'll try to figure it out.

Here's me:

Pictures of you!

And a random pic of my boyfriend cos he's got the piggy on her usual perch:

Pictures of you!

I am on a different pc now, and I can see your picture, charliesmommy. What a great pic!

here we go again:

Everybody looks gorgeous! That second picture is really cute scotslass!

Here's one of me with my glasses on:
Pictures of you!

Glasses really suit you. Very sophisticated. They just don't suit me at all - glad I don't have to wear them!

Wow Piglet! You are so pretty.

Well, here is another one. Sorry about the quality. I used the webcam.

Everyone looks so pretty!

Here's the latest one of me..

I love your hair cavy-cool-crazy! Mine is about the same length, but different color. Mines brown :)

Thanks! I'm naturally blonde but it's slowly been going darker as the years pass. I was born with jet black hair and it turned almost white (especially when I lived in Cyprus), and now it's going darker again.

Ooo, what pretty faces! CCC, what is your real name? I don't like calling you ccc all the time :) You look like one of my friends at school - you have the same hair AND features which is a little scary.

Thanks scotslass - I was going to get contact lenses 2 weeks ago but everyone whole was saying stick with glasses.

Lol...spooky! My real name is Laura.

Here is a picture of me.. okay so it isn't the best one of me:eek: look at my hair I look drunk:shhh:

• Post hidden due to user being banned.
well that's a bad picture of me, no one will recognise me if they see me in real life or anything so I don't care.:mischievo

Okay, here you go. Bearing in mine I'm lacking the fair hair and golden skin of most members - living in Scotland will do that to you!

(broken link removed)

What happened to TinaFabulous? I'm seeing more and more people getting banned.

I'm just wondering. If you do not want to tell me what happened it's fine =)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.