Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Bing is dead

VoodooJoint

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator!
Cavy Slave
It is with great sadness that I announce that Bing the guinea pig is dead.

Bing and his brother Frank both passed away suddenly last night. They had no symptoms, were acting normally. Bing passed first, late in the evening and Frank later in the night.

Most of you know Bing from his many music videos. Bonnie, his owner, is heartbroken.

I'm certain I speak for all of us when I say we are terribly sorry for your loss Bonnie. May Bing and Frank rest in peace and know that they brought joy to thousands of people around the world.

(broken link removed)
www.myspace.com/bingtheguineapig

Piggersrule

Cavy Slave
Oh no, that is horrible. I hope she can find out what caused theur deaths. I am truely sorry for her losses.

NickM

Cavy Slave
What's with all the bad news lately?

I enjoyed those pig's videos. He will enjoy his life in pig-heaven. Did it say his brother died the same time? Thats very odd.

suzilovespiggie

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator
Cavy Slave
That is so sad. I hope they find out what happened. I did so enjoy Bing's dancing.

Fay

Cavy Slave
Aww, That's horrible! I loved Bing's videos! My heart skipped a beat when I saw the title! Sadly even piggy stars have to go to guinea pig heaven. Just odd that they both died so suddenly, Let's hope they can find a cause as not knowing the cause must be horrible.

seagirl96

Cavy Slave
I used to play the Bing videos all the time for my "Fat Boy". We love you Bing, and Frank too.

HowietheGreat

Cavy Slave
That is so sad, I loved Bing. It really has been one thing after another this month. :(

AltoRose

Cavy Slave
Oh my goodness, that's the saddest news I've heard all week. RIP Bing and Frank. I'm sure all of the piggies in heaven will be dancing "The Guinea Pig Way" now.

Sabriel

Cavy Slave
Oh my. I don't know what to say. Bing was such a special pig. My husband will be heartbroken. He loved Bings videos. :(

Wheek Weak

Cavy Slave
Oh no...I'm so sorry.

It's hard enough to lose one of our babies, let alone two at the same time.

Please let us know (as soon as you can) what happened.

Bing and Frank...rest well on the other side of the bridge little guys - you will be so missed by your loved ones.

ellig123

Cavy Slave
That's sad news, the poor owner losing both so close together like that :( I loved his videos.

Luvmyboarz

Cavy Slave
I gave Bonnie my sympathies on GuineaLynx. I saw the news on my PC at work. my kids loved Bing and his videosp; I don't know how I'm going to tell them he's gone. I'm really down. I want to hold my own boys,now.

nismosmama

Cavy Slave
I send my deepest condolences to Bonnie and I know in my heart that Bing and Frank are popcorning happily together in piggie heaven. It saddens me beyond belief when one of our beloved babies has to cross rainbow bridge :(

smartorl

Cavy Slave
How sad! It is funny, you really felt such a connection with Bing through his videos. So sorry for his owner, she must be devestated.

daftscotslass

Cavy Slave
RIP Bing

I was very sad to hear that Bing (of "The Guinea Pig Way" video fame) and his brother Frank died very suddenly a couple of days ago. My thoughts are with Bonnie his owner.

RIP boys.

Wheekie
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.

thalestral

Cavy Slave
I watched a Bing video last night on Youtube with Bonnie showing what a laid back piggie he was. It really brought home how individual piggies are and how special the time they share with us is.

I'm just so sorry.

masher

Cavy Slave
I was very sorry to hear this news. Rest In Peace Bing and Frank. Thinking of Bonnie :)

Fanch

Cavy Slave
Oh, thats terrible. Rest in peace little pigs.

Kealie78

Cavy Slave
Oh no! I was just at his web site the other day with the kids wathcing his videos... I love "The Guinea Pig Way" and I would sing it to the piggies all the time... my kids sing it all the time too. So so sad! Bing was the most famous cavy! Poor Bonnie, I am so sorry for her loss... two in one day I could not even imagine.:weepy: I lost Jonsie almost 2 years ago and I still cry when I think about it too much.

Bing will be so missed

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.