Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Meet Caramel and Rocket!

FluffyPaws

Cavy Gazer
Meet Caramel and Rocket!Meet Caramel and Rocket!

Hi! I joined the forum recently. I have two male abyssinians who are both about 2 years old. The first one there is Caramel, and the second guinea pig is Rocket. We got them from Craigslist about 3 months ago from poor living conditions. Caramel is more social while Rocket is very shy and usually keeps to himself. Their favorite veggie is spinach and their favorite treat is watermelon. I can't wait to learn a lot about guinea pigs on this forum!

Last edited:

PiggyLove23

Cavy Slave
Cuties! Abyssinians are adorable!

Welcome to the forum. You can surely learn lots about pigs here! People will be friendly towards you and try to help with any questions you have, so long as you are respectful to everyone here. I've sure learned a lot in my little time here just by flipping through the many threads throughout the years.

scoottie

Cavy Slave
Very cute pigs I myself is very Abyssinian biased I have one myself

FluffyPaws

Cavy Gazer
Hi bpatters. Sorry if I implied that I feed my guinea pigs spinach often. I actually don't. They only get it at most twice a week and when I do give it to them, they love it. That's why I said it's their favorite vegetable. Thanks for the reading material!

DenCollins

Cavy Gazer
Hello for Chicago. Hope you're doing well!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.