Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Cage Hidey huts

• Thread starter chick3ns4ndwich
  • Start date

chick3ns4ndwich

Cavy Slave
Hopefully this is not too confusing. I have two boars who have so far been fine with sharing a pigloo, I bought the pigloo because it was the only thing my piggies had in their previous owners cage and I didnt want them to feel too scared in their new home so I gave them something familiar. While they havent actually fought over the pigloo I'm worried that they will. While they still sleep cuddled up together in the pigloo, they do sometimes crawl out the back from underneath the pigloo. They have 2 other hideys, a bendy wood hut and a snack shack tube (that they dont eat but like to play in/ get hay from) but they dont sleep there. They've also recently started hanging out in the corners of the cage and just lazing there (especially when that part of the cage was covered with fabric). I was wondering if I should just add another bendy wood hut and get rid of the pigloo or maybe replace the pigloo with a fleece forest? I'm worried that removing the pigloo will upset them.
Hidey huts
Hidey huts
Hidey huts

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

bpatters

Staff member
Cavy Slave
Cut another hole in it. No hidey in a GP cage should have only one door.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.