Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Behavior Hates lap time

Piglet333

Cavy Slave
Im assuming this is normal but my skinny pig hates lap time. She loves me and allows me to pet her in her cage and during floor time. She will even run up to me like a dog and beg to be pet but she wont just sit on my lap and hang out with me. Shes young 7 months so Im assuming this is just her but any ideas. During floor time she will hang with me for veggies than go explore.

Im assuming this is normal but my skinny pig hates lap time. She loves me and allows me to pet her in her cage and during floor time. She will even run up to me like a dog and beg to be pet but she wont just sit on my lap and hang out with me. Shes young 7 months so Im assuming this is just her but any ideas. During floor time she will hang with me for veggies than go explore.

That was Tribble pig all the way! lol He was very sociable and loved to be pet and interact with me, but had no patience for lap time. I always tell people that trying to sit with him for lap time was like trying to cuddle with a busy toddler. He just wanted to explore! It wasn't until he got older that he would finally settle in and sit with me for a long while.

Some pigs will mellow with age.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.