Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hello from Colorado!

Simonsmom

Cavy Gazer
Hey everyone! I am so excited that a) this forum exists and b) that I finally found it! I am the pig slave to 2 wonderful piggies. Simon is King. He is a fair ruler but makes his every expectation known. He is the sweetest piggy that I have every met! He loves nothing more than to snuggle on my chest and squeak away. He craves and demands attention in the most dignified way possible. Leo is his little brother. He is way more laid back. Happy to just hang out under his blanket or in his house. He likes a snuggle and will squeak his approval but is also happy to just chill. I love how different their personalities are! I was a little concerned at first when I was getting to know Leo that he was going to be standoffish and mean but he isn't. He just really doesn't care haha! I have so many questions that I am excited to post about in other places here! I feel very well researched, as I did a ton before and after bringing the boys into my family, but experience from others can be even more helpful!
Thanks! and happy pop corning!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.