Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hello World

Balloon_Pancake

Cavy Slave
Hey all!

I'm a bit grumpy since it reloaded and I lost the entire intro I just wrote, but here goes.
I got my girls, Willow and Amber, about three years ago- December 2015. Willow was six weeks, and Amber was around the same age. They're pet store piggies, though if course I'd rather say that they're rescues. Willow hasn't been able to completely walk for a few months, but now she's on four different meds for stomach gas and a bit of a respiratory infection, and she's looking great. I love describing things in detail, but since I already wrote this entire thing before I've sort of lost my touch -_-
Anywho, I love my girls, I love taking pictures, and I especially love taking pictures of my girls, so here are a few (first Amber, then Willow):
Hello WorldHello World

Guinea Pig Papa

Staff member
Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forum family!

I know what you mean about taking pictures of your girls.

I had a hard drive crash shortly before we lost Pooper in October of 2016. Though the first two years and the last year of his life were well documented in other places, we lost all the photos of him and his brother Sly for three full years, and amounted to roughly 5000 pictures lost.

In the two years since his passing, and bringing home Punkin and Scooter and then losing Sly , there are now roughly 2500 or so pictures again!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.