Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hello!! Meet my babies and my little angel💚

Veronica

Cavy Slave
Hi everyone! Ive had most of my piggies for about 6 months! 6 girls (previously 7) and 2 big boys! My boys, Coffee and Toffee, are both around one year old; I adopted them two to three months ago. My girls Smores and Bandit are 7/8 months and we're adopted around six months ago. My girls Carbon & Buttercup, adopted around five months ago, and Patches, and Oreo, both adopted around one month ago, are all 5/6 months old. And my little angel Peanut was only 4 when she passed away.. I adopted her when she was only one and a half to two months old.. I still don't know for sure why, but I'm positive she was already ill when I adopted her but all I wanted was to help her.. I couldn't leave her there..

My boys are in pairs with a female, though when I adopted them I was told they lived together their entire lives they could not be together at all:eek:hmy: Coffee lives with Smores in a 8-10 square foot cage; I'd like to expand their room. Toffee and Bandit also live together, again in a 8-10 square foot cage that I'd like to expand! Carbon and Buttercup (who were adopted as a pair) live with Patches and Oreo, who where not adopted as a pair but where adopted seperately after seeing them at the adoption place for so long by themselves, in a very large cage approximately 18-20 square feet.

I can't wait to speak with and see everyone else's piggies!

Also sorry for the horrible picture of bandit and Toffee at the end, they don't stay still for photos!

Attachments

IMG_5449.jpg IMG_5454.jpg IMG_5308.jpg IMG_5208.jpg IMG_5477.jpg

Janani.R.S

Cavy Slave
You're pigs are ADORABLE!!!!!!!!

xBambiesBeautsx

Cavy Gazer
Gorgeous pictures, pleasure to meet your Guinea pig Family and Much love �� goes out to you for the loss of Peanut x happy squeaking real soon xx

Veronica

Cavy Slave
Gorgeous pictures, pleasure to meet your Guinea pig Family and Much love �� goes out to you for the loss of Peanut x happy squeaking real soon xx
Thank you so so much❤️❤️

Guinea Pig Papa

Staff member
Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forum family!

You have some very adorable little furballs. Thank you for taking them in, and showing them what a loving home is like.

My condolences for the loss of your little angel, Peanut. I've no doubt she was a special little lady.

Veronica

Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forum family!

You have some very adorable little furballs. Thank you for taking them in, and showing them what a loving home is like.

My condolences for the loss of your little angel, Peanut. I've no doubt she was a special little lady.
Awhhh thank you so much! I my little piggies so much❤️

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.