Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

Australia Where to sell a C&C cage in Oz

onezero

Cavy Slave
Sadly we don't have our guinea pigs anymore. I have a 7x2 C&C cage plus accessories I need to sell.

It's a bit of a non-standard thing so I was wondering if anyone knew of places where people would appreciate a C&C cage.

I'd offer it up on Craigslist

Oops, sorry! Didn't see that you are in Australia.

haha yeah, we have a similar online selling site over here called Gumtree.

Sadly we don't have our guinea pigs anymore. I have a 7x2 C&C cage plus accessories I need to sell.

It's a bit of a non-standard thing so I was wondering if anyone knew of places where people would appreciate a C&C cage.

Do you know anyone who owns a guinea pig or is about to own one? If you know someone who owns a guinea pig, you could sell the accessories to them and if you know someone who is about to get a guinea pig or is thinking about it, you could offer the cage to them.

Do you know anyone who owns a guinea pig or is about to own one? If you know someone who owns a guinea pig, you could sell the accessories to them and if you know someone who is about to get a guinea pig or is thinking about it, you could offer the cage to them.

That is a good idea! Thanks

if you're willing to donate, it might be worthwhile to check to see if any rescues in your area are willing to take the items :)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.