Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

Italy Cubes in Italy

ppastorin

Cavy Slave
Hi All !!

I know it is hard to find cubes in Italy, but if someone has some clue can post it here.

Paolo

what part of Italy are you in?

Hey Paolo :D

I've been looking for them for a long time myself, ans I'm planning to build a C&C cage, and was never able to find them, so I finally opted for a good alternate.

But just yesterda I found a site where you can buy them, tho I think you have to order them from Switzerland, and they are quite expensive...

go on this site:

https://www.toptip.ch/

click on the "italian" language button on the top right, go to "accessori" then click "altri" and there will be a LONG list of things, scroll a few pages, and you will find em :D

It's called "SCANSIA A RETE" on the site ;)

Do they have wire closet shelving there in Italy? If so, you can purchase that and get it cut to the length you need to build a cage with. Some of the U.S. members have cages built from closet shelving. Have a look around in the photo galleries at the "alternative to C&C cages" area.

Ly&Pigs said:
Do they have wire closet shelving there in Italy? If so, you can purchase that and get it cut to the length you need to build a cage with. Some of the U.S. members have cages built from closet shelving. Have a look around in the photo galleries at the "alternative to C&C cages" area.

No, the main problem is, you guys have a local hardware store, while we don't :p

Whenever we need something that doesn't fall into every day things, you need to search far and long....

Have you looked in the "Alternative C&C cages" section of the photo gallery? Maybe you could make something for them out of a sheet of sturdy mesh wire and wood or something like that.
Also, try looking at this if you can't find anything at all to make a larger cage out of:
https://guineapigcages.com/recycling.htm
It doesn't tell you much but it may give you a few ideas.

These cubes are very expensive!60 euro:weepy:
It is impossible for me to have a beautiful cage:melodrama

You could look on the internet.

thanks you guys!
i'm from italy too..but i can't find these cubes!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.