Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Diet My bunny rabbits foot is finally healed after 2 1/2 years

RaeAn Avon Rep

Cavy Slave
Not sure if I should post here, but I?m so excited about this I need to share it with everybody who has a bunny rabbit or a guinea pig of which I have both.
My rabbit has had a constant sore on his paw, a nasty looking thing, for over two years, I took him to multiple vets they gave them tons of antibiotic?s etc. and nothing seemed to work fully it would start to go away but would always come back
I saw a commercial about some chicken company that gives their chickens oregano in the their water and I knew oregano and thyme are great as a ?antibiotic? for us so I went on Amazon and bought two bottles of oregano oil and thyme oil and started putting two full droppers of each time I filled the water bottle of my rabbits and by the time both the dropper bottles were halfway empty his foot looked great!!! This is the first time after several hundred dollar in 2 1/2 years the my bunnies foot looks fully healed with fur growing back over it and everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lisa325

Cavy Slave
That is amazing!! I have heard that oregano is a natural antibiotic and I'm very happy it worked for you. As you said, after tons of antibiotics and vet charges, you found the cure yourself ;):love:

Guinea Pig Papa

Staff member
Cavy Slave
I had never heard about oregano being a natural antibiotic. Greatly appreciate your posting your findings, and I'm glad your buns' foot is doing better! I'll have to file that information about oregano in the mental filing cabinet for future reference.

RaeAn Avon Rep

Cavy Slave
Thank you. I was getting exasperated. He was in pain but nothing helped.

RaeAn Avon Rep

Cavy Slave
Yes Guinea pig papa! It’s great. I had just been giving them just oregano out of the garden but it didn’t seem to be nearly as effective as the oregano oil and the thyme oil

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.