Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

What ALL parents should make there kids do!

sonsofpiggies

Cavy Slave
So today at work I had a family stop by my register and they were buying 3 boxes of grids and some fleece blankets and of course I was like "oh I use all this for my guinea pigs!" and the two little girls got all excited and said "that's what we are using this for!" And the two explained to me about how there mommy and daddy made them/helped research guinea pigs for 3 whole months! They were telling me about all the veggies and hay they already bought and they were super excited to make them diy toys. They're even going to drive a few hours away to guinea pig rescue! They also promised to stop buy again and show me pictures when they get their new pigs! I'm so glad the parents actually made the girls do research and they did some there selves instead of just going into it blindly! I wish all parents did that when getting their youngsters new pets.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Oh wow, that's so great to hear! Those two little girls sound like they are WAY more informed than even I was at 19, when I got my first piggy. Go Mum & Dad!

Glad to hear it! All too often, Mom and Dad feel as though pets like guinea pigs are "disposable" pets. We here, of course, know different. Makes me very happy to hear that a lot of thought and effort went into their bringing the new additions into the family.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.