Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Introduction

Armelillo97

Cavy Slave
Hi my name is Amanda and I have two little girl piggies that are are a little under a year old. Moo cow is an abasinian (sorry for botching that spelling) and Lila is just a regular short haired guinea pig. I got them both from a local petco which now that I did more research into the pet supply industry I will be adopting my next piggies after these two. They currently live in a one story Midwest cage but today I'm in the process of making it a double decker. I hope to be able to give them more space in the near future when I have a little more money but for now I think they'll be happy. For bedding I use fleece with a moving blanket sewed into it. They have 3 houses to chose from. 2 plastic and one wood. They love to play with their toys will bells inside and their scrunchy tunnel to run threw. I'm open to any advice or suggestions also anyone who has their cage setup like I do please feel free to let me know how you did it. I plan on using a tube to act as a ramp and connect the two cages.

Attachments

IMG_0050.jpg image.jpg
Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.