Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Won't Eat Veggies Spoiled picky Piggies help!!

rhiogan

Cavy Slave
My beautiful we'll loved piggy's will eat nothing. They eat their pellets and hay. However the veggies they at one time loved are no longer wanted by them.
In fact I can't get them to eat most veggies. I have always given them a wide variety of foods to eat. They have always turned there noses up to many of them.
They did have ones they did like such as, peppers and diffrent kinds of lettuces(not iceburg),radicchio, parsley, cucumbers, kale, squash etc. They hated musterd greens, all chards, turnips,any root veggies really, zucchini, tomatoes. Etc.
Now the vexing little beauties won't eat anything basically. What could they possibly want from me. Exotic foreign vegetables that I have never heard of. Lol They are all healthy and fine but I can't please them anymore.
I have tbe lists of foods they can eat and such but I swear they won't eat any of them.Except some fruits maybe but even then they won't eat alot of kinds. Aye Aye they are driving me crazy lol. Any suggestions??

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.