Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Pregnancy Possibly pregnant piggie?

AliaO

Cavy Slave
I have just recently adopted a piggie from a fairly local rescue and she may be pregnant. They found juniper is a basket left in a park so they are unsure if she had been introduced to males but had never expressed any concern over it. She weighs about 1514 and drinks at least a full water bottle a day and eats about 1 and 1/2 hay bags. She is constantly wheeking for more veggies as well. She has a very firm tummy but she won't let me touch her anywhere else but on her nose. She wheeks very loudly or try's to nip me if I try to touch her stomach. Juno also is very lazy and doesn't really get up to walk around much except for food and water. She has also been peeing every where including on me ;p I am very worried as she is estimated to be around 9 months to a year. Can someone please give me some insight? I'm going to hopefully getting her to another vet soon but I'm not sure sure if I should be spending this much money on something I might not need. Thanks much!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.