Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Pet Stores I saw a sick Guinea pig at pet smart

March

Cavy Slave
I went to Petsmart today to pick up some food for my piggies. When I go I always look at the Guinea pigs that are inside the glass containers. That was when I saw one that looked like it had a horrible eye infection and I didn't see anyone around that I could tell, so I went to the lady at the cash register. When I told her she just sausage would call someone, so I just waited about 5 min for her to call. She didn't call anyone so I told someone else who finAlly takes the poor piggy out of the glass aquarium. In the end, my mom was very embarrassed by my action but I have no regrets. :love:

I saw a sick Guinea pig at pet smartI saw a sick Guinea pig at pet smart

Comely Guineas

Cavy Slave
Good job for speaking up

BFGuru

Cavy Slave
I did this at petco with an albino gp. Later buying a hammie for my daughter at a petsmart across town, the gal working pulled one out of the litter we were looking at. I had no clue, but she keyed in right away dye was having breathing difficulty. She was gentle and calm with the Jammie and roved yet to the treatment area for antibiotics right away. I knew I would never return to petco that moment and have see the petsmart with the employees that knew right away their babies were sick for needs ever since.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.