Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Joy My pigs and I are excited for fall!

Chayna Renee

Cavy Slave
Last fall I wasn't using fleece but now I am. I was wondering if there were any of you guinea pig fanatics that have fleece that is holiday themed or season themed and where did you get it? My mother finally gave in and purchased a sewing machine and she said it was fine to make my own fleece flippers. I am so excited but what I had in mind was some Halloween themed fabric because I absolutely love Halloween. I am just not sure where to find it. Am I the only one?

Last edited:

MamaP

Cavy Slave
We change our fleece for holidays as well :) If you have a Joanne's fabrics around you check them out. They also have an online store. Have fun!

terpfan99

Cavy Slave
I was just looking online at their Christmas fleece and they have the Grinch and the Peanuts gang, I might have to go get some Christmas themed ones!

birdietam

Cavy Slave
Joanne's has a great selection of themed fleece. I used Christmas themed fleece last year, but found that some of the printed fabrics made it really difficult to spot poos!

pinky

Cavy Slave
I have snowmen fleece in one of my cages right now.... ha ha... Must be wishful thinking with these 90 degree temps we're having.

Chayna Renee

Cavy Slave
I am glad I am not the only one! I have been looking for Halloween fleece but cannot seem to find any which makes me upset but I am definitely going to be making Christmas fleece flippers. Christmas is my second favorite holiday.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.