Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

General Road trip!

JellyBelly33

Cavy Slave
Hi there, I've made a thread once before but never introduced myself, so I thought why not? I have two piggies Ginger and Daisy and they are currently in the back seat of my car in a pet store cage.

Daisy is one years old and was adopted in January and i believe she is an agouti Abby and tri-colored . She was introduced to Ginger some months ago because Gingers partner passed away. I recieved ginger from an ad on craigslist, there were no pictures of the pigs but they were free, which worried me. It turns out Gingers owner had TONS of animals but when I saw Ginger and her then partner I fell in love, so Ginger started her life with me at 6 months old.:) Ginger is a three shades of brown smooth.

A little about me, I'm starting college in August, but we're on the drive there as I type with my Dad, my dog, and my pigs, of course:). This the second day of driving and we just left the hotel and should be there in 8 hours. I'll be staying with family permanently so I'm nervous about leaving my mom and dad, who will be just over 23 hours away.

Anyways, haha, there cage is a DIY of sorts and is 2.5 grid by 5.5 grid and is above my bed like a bunk bed, it has coroplast on the bottom and will soon have Coro sides.

Sorry about the pigs awkward poses, the pictures were a template for their cage signs.:)

Attachments

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

just8be8free

Cavy Slave
Wow that cage is so smart [emoji108] and your piggies are adorable [emoji56]

JellyBelly33

Cavy Slave
Wow that cage is so smart [emoji108] and your piggies are adorable [emoji56]
Thank you! It was very cheap and easy to make, even though all I did was supervise and my dad put it together!:eye-poppi

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.