Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

drowningindemon

Cavy Gazer
ok im not sure if i can say help on this but i have no where else to turn too im really sorry :guilty::guilty::important il try to keep this brief. Im only 13 so i cant really buy much things. But i have 2 guineapigs and they keep fighting :O: can u help? again sorry but i have no where else to ask. I will add a video of them discribing the situation. Im a little nervous so i mess up a bit/

ok so the videos not workin. But in a nut shell there both in a medium cage, im trying to get them a bigger one but you see there expensive, so i want to make sure they get along first. So the smaller one (acorn) is mean, Tigger (otherone) is sweet. They were showing there teeth and squealing non-stop. They chased eachother and rubbed there butts on the floor to spread there scent. Acorn would try to sniff tigger, but he keeps running away. I gave them bath therapy and they calmed down a bit so i dryed them off and put them in a cage. it is late at night and i fear for the happiness and saftey of my piggies :C i look up on many sights for research but i really need help. The fact that its 9:38 isnt helping.
Ps. when i bought them they were together but kinda mean to eachother so i seperated them.
I have to go to bed, i will check on them in the morning? will they bite eachother? PLEASE RESPOND

bpatters

Staff member
Cavy Slave
@drowningindemon, don't start two threads about the same topic. One is enough. People who read the forums will read all the new threads. I'm closing this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.