Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • ONE THREAD per pig please!
    We really want your pig's history all in one place to help you. Please don't start a new thread for a new issue. Just reply to your old one. We can edit the title for you if needed.

Urine Guinea's Medical Thread

I merged all I could find. There might be others.

Guinea doesn't have enough strength to stand up. :'( We're leaving in 2 hours and my mom's making me take pictures. You all know what that means. :'(

Leaving in two hours? To the vet?

If she's too weak to stand, she may not make it two more hours.

Hope Guinea will be alright! If something happens just know you gave her an awesome life! She's 7 right?

Re: Blood?

She's gone. Rest in Peace, dear Guinea. I love you so much that love is an understatement. I wish you the best of luck over the Rainbow Bridge. </3

I think I am going to have to leave this forum. You guys have been the best of friends to me, but I don't think I will get another guinea pig. Thank you all so much for your help. <3

That's very upsetting to hear. I'm so sorry! I hope you choose to stay or come back every now and then. If you ever do chose to get another guinea pig at some time I wish you the best journey with her/him. Rest Peace fully Guinea!

So sorry for your loss! 7 years is a good long life, you should be proud that she lived that long. I tooka break from having pigs for a while when I lost my Strawberry in 2008. I just got more pigs in 2014, so I understand needing a break, but you may change your mind. The pain is very fresh right now.

And you don't have to leave just because you no longer have pigs. :) Lots of people here don't have pigs.

Guinea lived very long for a pig. You did the best for her by giving her limited space for her because her back legs were hurting her. You got a Midwest Cage for her and fleece and took her to the vet when she was sick. You were very good to her! I really am heart broken that she passed away:( Best wishes to you, and I hope ur hamster is doing ok!

I'm sorry she didn't make it.

Thanks, guys. <3

So, so, so sorry for your loss. You gave her so much better care than many others would have, and she lived a long and fulfilled life. Rest in peace, Guinea.

So, so, so sorry for your loss. You gave her so much better care than many others would have, and she lived a long and fulfilled life. Rest in peace, Guinea.
Thank you. :)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.