Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

I Need Name Suggestions for This Piggy

LoveMyHerd

Cavy Slave
Any name suggestions for this girl? I'm getting her today. Her current name is Kibble, but I really don't like that.
Thanks!

She's adorable! Do you know what her personality is like? That might help you find a suitable name for her :)

The ad says she is a good cuddler. By the way, thanks! I think she is precious too.:eek:

How about Cuddles

Daisy, flower, tulip, Esther, Gretchen, oasis and rose are a few.

Thank you, @guineapigcraz27! Earlier I was considering the name Esther.:) I have a pig named Daisy already!

:O ....I can't even believe how cute she is!!! I keep saying the next pig I get won't be another longhaired but if I saw this piggie, I'd have no choice but to scoop her up!!!

Hmm Violet, Duchess, Lady, Rosie, Posie, Marie, Jasmine, Anastasia?

She just looks so princessy!.. but I like those type of names anyways haha.

I like Duchess! Or Queenie or something like that [emoji6]

Omg! I was going to adopt her! Changed my mind because of the long hair though. You must live relatively close to me. I look at Craigslist all the time, even though I shouldn't.

Old lady names are the best! My girls are Margaret, Gretchen, Penelope and Olive but here is a list of other names that I like or considered:

Harriet, Mable, Georgie, Hazel, Beatrice, Flora, Clary, Alice, Winnie, Opal, Meredith, Doris, Willa and Millie

Wow! Thanks everybody! @piggymommy89, she's sitting on my lap right now, and she's waving a small piggy hand at her might-have-been owner.lol My sister got the male! @LuvCavysLuvCats, thank you so much! I think she's adorable also. She has just got a bath, and I am brushing her hair right now. I'm thinking about the names Duchess, Opal, Willa, Hazel, Violet, Anastasia, Tulip, and Rose. Any more suggestions are welcome!

What about Tattoo.

Annabel, Azalea, Tabitha, Buttercup, Bluebell, Starlet, Ruby, Fern.

Thank you, @RodentsRus, for your suggestion, but I am rather into feminine names. I really appreciate your thoughtfulness, though!

Thanks, @pigger123! I will be adding the names Tabitha and Bluebell to my list:

Duchess
Opal
Willa
Hazel
Violet
Anastasia
Tulip
Rose
Tabitha
Bluebell

Adelaide, Priscilla, Victoria, Celeste, Ella, Hazel, Chestnut, Isabelle, Lydia, Rosemary, are all pretty feminine names!

Lassie because she looks like a collie ^^

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.