Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hello!

makes_me_wheek

Cavy Gazer
I'm new and just wanted to say hi to everyone! I have seven lovely boars, each pair in a 6×2 c&c setup, aside from the one, who is currently in quarantine. I dont have any updated pictures of my setup but I do have a few cute photos of my most recent rescue, Nacho. Hes the sweetest of the herd, and also the shyest. He came from a pretty run down "rescue" and had super bad matting along with ridiculously long nails. He's my baby and I love him to pieces <3. Well, I mean, I love all of my boys a lot really! Haha.
81cf2505ffa3abc34dff5eb060fe4df2.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Tapatalk

Guinea Pig Papa

Staff member
Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forum!

Nacho is one handsome little fella. Looking forward to meeting the rest of the herd!

makes_me_wheek

Cavy Gazer
Welcome to the forum!

Nacho is one handsome little fella. Looking forward to meeting the rest of the herd!
Thank you! I will surely be introducing them soon! Haha.

makes_me_wheek

Cavy Gazer
What a handsome guy. He has the sweetest looking face.

This is a little off-topic but I noticed that you live in Myrtle Beach. That is such a nice area. I originally lived on the east coast and that was a favorite vacation destination for many people from my area.
He is so sweet, I don't choose favorites buuuut he is one of the best snugglers.
&
It is a lovely place to live, especially if you love the beach! :) I used to live up north and it was also a favorite vacation spot for a lot of people I know. (I found all of my piggies here which makes it even better!)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.