Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Chat Painting of my piggies

Rywen

Cavy Slave
So tonight we went to a paintbar for my niece's birthday. We were supposed to paint a tree at sunrise but I went rouge and with a lot of assistance from my artist mother (I have no art talent) painted my 3 guinea pigs instead. Left to right Ferb, Trixie, and Penny.
Painting of my piggies

jaycriae

Cavy Slave
Wow! Very cool. You did a really good job making the black eyes stand out against the black fur on Ferb and Trixie. I love to draw but I can never get piggy faces to look right. Also, sounds like a fun party! :)

Rywen

Cavy Slave
Wow! Very cool. You did a really good job making the black eyes stand out against the black fur on Ferb and Trixie. I love to draw but I can never get piggy faces to look right. Also, sounds like a fun party! :)

Thanks! I recommend the paintbars for a group party or outing, it was fun! I have to give my Mom credit for the eyes, poor Ferb looked possessed when I was done painting him and my Mom fixed all of their eyes and ears.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.