Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Frustrated Partner told me to lose pigs :(

chloej

Cavy Slave
Thanks for the support guys, I've really been struggling these past few months. I'm sure he's just stressed; he's usually very supportive and kind. He is a good guy, he's just really stressed out with work and his brothers court case tomorrow. I'm sure it's nothing, I just couldn't handle it yesterday. It means a lot to me that you guys care and are supportive :) thank you
No problem. We just want what's best for your pigs, and they're definitely best with you. :)

kanojochan

Cavy Slave
Always here! :) Just realized there was a major typo in my post. Should've said their not your haha oh well pretty sure you knew what I meant. :p

Btw, when my Dad gets stressed he makes his family feel like crap. Being stressed is NO excuse to say something like that. You still deserve an apology, he needs to know that was not okay. No matter his stress level.

I completely agree. Being stressed is NO excuse for treating someone like crap, particularly someone you supposedly care about.

Artista

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
Well hopefully he was just in a terrible mood and took it out on the poor pigs who are innocent and are doing nothing wrong. If not though and he's serious, then time to really do a check on if the relationship is really good for you, more than the pigs.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.