Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

I'm addicted...to this terrible terrible thing

KaileighRussell

Cavy Slave
Cadbury creme eggs.

These stupidly delicious eggs are ruining my healthy choices! I've been so good about cutting out a lot of the unhealthy things but these eggs are just so good!

Is it sad these are the best part of the Easter season?

MLT2007

Cavy Slave
I managed to keep Cadbury crème eggs out of my mind this whole Easter season....until now! I will join you in destroying healthy eating :)

AussiePiggies

Cavy Slave
What is terrible about these eggs for me is that they arrived in the shops here at the end of December! What sort of chance does my ample bottom stand?!

KaileighRussell

Cavy Slave
I was at the gym yesterday burning the eggs I had consumed off - didn't I forget about the bag that I left at work...Looks like it's yoga and cardio tonight again!

I have no sense of self-control when it comes to these stupidly delicious eggs. I swear - they're filled with magic - that has to be the answer.

mufasa

Cavy Gazer
So will we see you on "My Strange Addiction"? That show is morbidly fascinating to me, like some sort of train wreck. Last week it was a woman who eats facial masks and a guy who loves balloons...and I do mean "love" in all ways possible.

KaileighRussell

Cavy Slave
So will we see you on "My Strange Addiction"? That show is morbidly fascinating to me, like some sort of train wreck. Last week it was a woman who eats facial masks and a guy who loves balloons...and I do mean "love" in all ways possible.

Oh right! I adore that show - the woman who was drinking nail polish just got to me - blecchhh. I know it's "trash" television - but it's so good! And I don't think I'm TLC addicted quite yet :p The balloon guy was so awkward! I was like - ah! - stop mackin on the balloon... The woman who ate her husband's ashes freaked me right out!!

scichai

Cavy Slave
LOL this thread made me laugh cuz I was expecting it to be some truly terrible thing. I used to LOVE those creme eggs when I was a kid. Now I'm addicted to the candycoated chocolate ones :p

GuineaGal2013

Cavy Slave
My Easter time addiction is the Robin Eggs... and I know that they are made by the same people as Whoppers...but they aren't the same thing. The shell is crunchier and I like them better :)

KaileighRussell

Cavy Slave
LOL this thread made me laugh cuz I was expecting it to be some truly terrible thing. I used to LOVE those creme eggs when I was a kid. Now I'm addicted to the candycoated chocolate ones :p

It is terrible! My butt does not need an excuse to take up more real estate!

Mastershroom

Cavy Slave
I used to love those things...but now I have a cavity in one of my bottom teeth, and it hurts like hell whenever I eat one, so I've pretty much weaned myself off of them. lol

Granted, I should probably get that fixed, but I don't make enough money for uninsured dental work.

KaileighRussell

Cavy Slave
I used to love those things...but now I have a cavity in one of my bottom teeth, and it hurts like hell whenever I eat one, so I've pretty much weaned myself off of them. lol

Granted, I should probably get that fixed, but I don't make enough money for uninsured dental work.

Tell me about it! My coverage lapsed and the current job I have now doesn't have benefits. Who knew dental work was so much moola! Truth be told I'd rather spend it on my piggies and animals! Haha!

PigPandemonium

Cavy Slave

Haha I thought I was the only one who was addicted to that show! :D It's so creepy and odd and I just can't take my eyes away... There's this guy called shoenice on youtube who eats things like shampoo and such and while it's so nasty I find myself just watching in aw and thinking "Why is this man not dead!?"

RoseNRiver0523

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
Easter candy is seriously my weakness. Especially those damn eggs lol I wanna know why Easter has to come right at spring time when I'm supposed to be hard core dieting grrrr

2198lindsey

Cavy Slave
I don't care for those, but the peeps man. Ever since I was little I'd eat those things until I was puking them up....

Field-of-Dreams

Cavy Slave
Love the robin eggs, detest the creme eggs....

But I'm safe. Gave up candy for Lent, so I CAN'T eat them! heh heh heh!!!

Fizzlepop40

Cavy Slave
In my opinion, Cadbury Creme Eggs have got to be the most delicious Easter candy ever invented. They're delicious! :D

mufasa

Cavy Gazer
The woman who ate her husband's ashes freaked me right out!!
I remember that one! Downright creepy. And what's she going to do when she eats him completely?

The one that freaked me out the most was the woman who drank her pee. I literally couldn't even look at the screen. The weird thing is, they always get these people to go to the doctor, and rarely have they suffered any ill effects. Amazing that you can eat something like Vicks or nail polish or dirt or whatever for years and suffer no ill effects whatsoever.

Aleks

Cavy Slave
I don't think I've ever even tried a Cadbury Creme Egg, but everyone always talks about how good they are! I think I'm about to go find one and try it. :p

Aleks

Cavy Slave
I remember that one! Downright creepy. And what's she going to do when she eats him completely?

The one that freaked me out the most was the woman who drank her pee. I literally couldn't even look at the screen. The weird thing is, they always get these people to go to the doctor, and rarely have they suffered any ill effects. Amazing that you can eat something like Vicks or nail polish or dirt or whatever for years and suffer no ill effects whatsoever.

Did you see the one where the guy ate glass and bullets? Or the one where the lady ate rocks? That show always freaks me out. And the sound of the lady eating the rocks is absolutely terrible, it made my teeth hurt! D:

mufasa

Cavy Gazer
Did you see the one where the guy ate glass and bullets? Or the one where the lady ate rocks? That show always freaks me out. And the sound of the lady eating the rocks is absolutely terrible, it made my teeth hurt! D:
I missed glass and bullet guy, but I saw the rocks. Ugh!!!

I always wonder how much that show is exaggerated, but I do know they go to real locations. The "furry" girl lives where one of my nieces lives, and the bowling alley she goes to is right across the street from my old high school. We actually got to take bowling in gym and would walk across the road in our goofy gym uniforms. The state park she went to was also just as portrayed, although I never saw any furries running around there. Only odd thing I ever saw there was some very friendly, very drunk people trying to get my husband and I to join them in their BBQ meal.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.