Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Cage My new cage! Thank you everyone for all the help!!!!! Here it is!

Schweitz

Cavy Slave
cosmo new cage 1.jpgcosmo new cage 2.jpgcosmo new cage 3.jpgcosmo new cage 4.jpgcosmo new cage 5.jpg
Cosmo loves his new cage! Thanks everyone for all your help! The whole kitchen idea is genius, he practically lives in just the kitchen part haha! But he's been really well behaved, mostly only pooping in the kitchen (occasionally on the fleece) and he's pretty good about only peeing in the kitchen too. When we first put him in his new home he was zooming around and popcorning for a long time!

I almost forgot what it was like to have a roommate haha!

Anyway Cosmo's sleeping in his kitchen right now (he has TWO beds I don't know why he prefers peed on paper. :/)

Thank you for all your help!!!

LiLiPiggies08

Cavy Slave
Haha looks good! Sorry I am new here and don't know everyone's story. Does Cosmo live alone? Great cage by the way!

Schweitz

Cavy Slave
Haha looks good! Sorry I am new here and don't know everyone's story. Does Cosmo live alone? Great cage by the way!

Thank you! Yes he does live alone... I'm looking into maybe getting him a companion but there are a lot of complicated factors involved. He's a happy pig though. :) I give him lots of attention, plus he lives in my room on the other bed haha! Welcome by the way!

LiLiPiggies08

Cavy Slave
Thanks, and that makes sense! Best wishes if you can get him a friend

Schweitz

Cavy Slave
Thanks, and that makes sense! Best wishes if you can get him a friend
How many piggies do you have? Want to post pics? I think they're the cutest little things!

LiLiPiggies08

Cavy Slave
I have only 2, an Abby and a Short hair. My male is neutered and lives with his wife Rosie. His name is Pippin. I tried to upload pics but it didn't work... I'm on my phone right now, but I'll probably try again tomorrow.

Schweitz

Cavy Slave
I have only 2, an Abby and a Short hair. My male is neutered and lives with his wife Rosie. His name is Pippin. I tried to upload pics but it didn't work... I'm on my phone right now, but I'll probably try again tomorrow.
Aww so cute! Pippin haha like Lotr? That's a cute name!

Starthecavy123

Cavy Slave
That looks awesome although a little bit bare compared to all the others I've seen lol :). Now you have more room to get creative with.

Schweitz

Cavy Slave

Gandalf

Cavy Slave
Good job! Glad to hear piggie is happy.

arod18007

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
Nice! Great pics, I love seeing piggies lying down, it's my favorite thing to see!

Traysea

Cavy Slave
Cage looks great! I bet he is super happy. I think it looks nice. Does he have a tunnel? Most seem to really love tunnels and fleece forests. My girls love to snuggle up in their tunnels and their forest is their favorite place to chill. I have it hanging over the kitchen so they make the most in there too.

Me too! It's like when they lay down it means they are content and relaxed so then I'm doing a good job!
Nice! Great pics, I love seeing piggies lying down, it's my favorite thing to see!

Rach84

Cavy Slave
Hi :) your new cage looks brilliant!! Bet you have one happy piggie.
To solve your kitchen sleeping issue I would say he's in there as it has the most cover - try adding a fleece forest? Or maybe a fiddle stuck tunnel an he might choose to sleep there away from his kitchen :) xx

Schweitz

Cavy Slave
Hi :) your new cage looks brilliant!! Bet you have one happy piggie.
To solve your kitchen sleeping issue I would say he's in there as it has the most cover - try adding a fleece forest? Or maybe a fiddle stuck tunnel an he might choose to sleep there away from his kitchen :) xx
Well the cage has been slightly updated but all the corners have fleece hanging over them but idk he just loves his kitchen. I shouldn't complain because he just litter trained himself in his new cage haha!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.