Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Pregnancy Momi, pregnant update!

Status
Not open for further replies.
really really really BIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's great. I hope you will be happy in your new house. Good luck with the new piggies when you get them and don't forget to post pigtures too. If you ever need anything, dont hesitate to pm me ok.

How many bedrooms are in the new house? Is sounds gigantic Lol

Yeah my house is so big I get a piggy room, a hamster room, a play room for the piggies and hammies and my own room. and my brothers and my brother gets his own room but my sisters have to share. Because they hate having their own rooms. they get SCAREEEEEEDDD!!!!!!!

same with my sisters. i have to share a room with the two of them.:grumpy:

That's great. I hope you will be happy in your new house. Good luck with the new piggies when you get them and don't forget to post pigtures too. If you ever need anything, dont hesitate to pm me ok.

How many bedrooms are in the new house? Is sounds gigantic Lol

I think there are over like 8.

same with my sisters. i have to share a room with the two of them.:grumpy:

I used to have to share a room with them in my previous house. but then my parents started getting lots more money so we moved into a bigger house.

I think there are over like 8.

Sorry I haven't responded back sooner. My daughter started kindergarten on Wednesday so things have been pretty crazy last past few days. I hope everything is well with you and your new home.

Sorry I haven't responded back sooner. My daughter started kindergarten on Wednesday so things have been pretty crazy last past few days. I hope everything is well with you and your new home.

It's okay. Cool. My sister started kindergarten.

Awwww she did. I hope she likes it.

Since this pig and pups are all dead, and this thread really serves no purpose anymore, I'm closing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.