Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Piggy Drawings!

UchihaMickey

Cavy Slave
Hiya ^^ I thought it would be nice to see what people have drawn for their piggies, could be a sign, a portrait, or just their name :D Be sure to include when you drew it :p Ill include mine.. ^^'' Piggy Drawings!

Drew it today.. ;-; was so bored, if anyone wants me to draw their piggies name like that, ill do it c: I can also do it on plain white paper o: have some highlighters.. o.o like blue,purple, yellow, orange.. e.e so yeah o: But anyone else made anything? :D Photoshopped ones are ok too!

I don't do drawings, but I love this sign:
Piggy Drawings!
It's perfect for my bitey Abby-tube guinea girl, Amy.

Aww :D That's so cute!

This is going to require a long post. I photoshop alot for my FB page and print some out for my room.

Piggy Drawings!Piggy Drawings!Piggy Drawings!Piggy Drawings! The skinny ones are covers, and the skinny one with dots is our current. The Welcome one is our current profile picture!

Beautiful! Anyone got hand drawn ones? C:

Piggy Drawings!This was drawn by a guy named Des Hanley, and i came across it because a cool guy i met on this forum got it tattooed on himself :D it's the coolest piggy drawing i've ever seen!

o_O that's hand drawn?! that's amazing! look at the shading! o: That's amazing...

:D mufasa: it's really cute, and i love the wheek wheek background because Piggy is the wheeker of the two!

the drawing is probably drawn on the com with a tablet and photoshop?

I did this for my guinea pig Jewel as like a name tag. And my deceased guinea pig Beanie.

Piggy Drawings!Piggy Drawings!Piggy Drawings!

Here are 2 of my piggy drawings:

This one is of George and i drew it a few months ago.

Piggy Drawings!

This one is of someone from instagrams piggy, Fluffy.
Piggy Drawings!

I made a story about a family of flying guinea pigs called Galena And The Flying Guinea Pigs for a kindergarten class I subbed in this year; I hand drew everything and I'm still really proud of it :D At the end of the year when the teacher was giving all the posters and stuff away, my story went home with one of the kids. :)

I don't know, I can see the shading, it was obviously hand drawn then finished on the computer, I don't know what you would have done with it on photoshop o_O

Thank you! :) I like yours as well, your hand writing is definitely a lot better than mine. lol

ick, I do those when im bored, my handwriting is terrible, my friends used to ask me to do them for them lol.. called them "Ribbon Drawings~" but eh o.o xD

Wow XD I cant imagine how hard it must have been to draw that diamond!Very nice :D

Yeah it was hard. I have photoshop on my desktop so thats how I made it. The hat was easy

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.