Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Covers dog safety advice!?

guineapigmama14

Cavy Slave
I had already planned to get a lid but I didn't know if I should get one for the loft as well... And you guys seem to not word your opinions very well... Now please don't reply I'm finished with this thread I do not want to reply anymore

MrWhistles

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
Management management management!
Please don't shout or do anything that would startle your dog. Doing so will instill fear of you. And that's not what you want.
I recommend blocking all access from your room and putting a lid on the cage as extra protection should you or someone else accidentally leave the door open.
If you're willing to set aside 10 mins everyday, yes every single day, then I can give you basic instructions on encouraging behaviors you want. Encouraging these behaviors and distracting your dog from the pigs will entinquish the behaviors you don't want.
@guineapigmama14
I'm sorry you're feeling attacked. This forum has a very passionate feel about guinea pigs and often have issues in politely giving advice and listening(err reading). Thus part the reason why I started to distance myself from this forum. Folks get passionate and I started to develop this same behavior. It made a lot of people feel upset and I didn't like upseting people when I'm trying to EDUCATE them.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.