Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Baby guinea pig pup names :)

angie901

Cavy Slave
Hello! I kind of need some help on names for Momi's future pups. You can suggest whatever you want. They will probably be white brown and/or black. That's all the colors momi has. And the breeds will most likely be (I don't know who the father was so I don't know if these are the exact breeds) Abby, teddy,or short haired. So I need some name suggestions. I already have two names. One name for a girl and one name for a boy. one of her boys I will name Princess (I know I know it's a girly name). And the girl Roo (or Rue). But I know she'll have more then one so if you want you can suggest as many names as you want. Thank you everyone for helping me out so much! :eek:

angie901

Cavy Slave
oh and I was thinking maybe for another girl, Gwen staguinea!!! hehe! I love no doubt and gwen stafani!!!

Dahlia

Cavy Slave
you could name a girl ZuZu, or Rosie and you could name a boy Russ or Jack-Jack. those are just names i like;)

Kota12

Cavy Slave
Girl Names:
Belle
Bella
Rosabelle
Lola
Blair
Chasity
Claire
Maisy
Daisy
Nala
Zoe
Ally
Callie

Boy names:
Astro
Benji
Cato
Eli
Taboo
Noland
Sirus
Soren
Toven
Diego
Diablo

angie901

Cavy Slave
you could name a girl ZuZu, or Rosie and you could name a boy Russ or Jack-Jack. those are just names i like;)

Oh I love the name Zuzu! I had a hamster named rosie that died. I want her to keep that name. But I love jack jack! I will have to see which boy fits that name!

angie901

Cavy Slave
Girl Names:
Belle
Bella
Rosabelle
Lola
Blair
Chasity
Claire
Maisy
Daisy
Nala
Zoe
Ally
Callie

Boy names:
Astro
Benji
Cato
Eli
Taboo
Noland
Sirus
Soren
Toven
Diego
Diablo

On the girls, I like bella, rosabelle, claire, claire, and nala! On the boys I like taboo benji astro soren.

Dahlia

Cavy Slave
:D those are great names!!!!!!! sorry about your hamster:( i was going to name one of my pigs ZuZu, i decided it didnt fit....o_O

angie901

Cavy Slave
:D those are great names!!!!!!! sorry about your hamster:( i was going to name one of my pigs ZuZu, i decided it didnt fit....o_O

Sorry it didn't fit. It's okay, my hammie was a cutie and she was a great companion while it lasted.

angie901

Cavy Slave
No pups yet!!! I can't believe it! I have been waiting forever! Well I guess she'll have them when she has them.

Dahlia

Cavy Slave
man it must be hard having to wait! now that i think about it, i think ZuZu would have been a good name for my pig. it would have matched her energy!:D

angie901

Cavy Slave
man it must be hard having to wait! now that i think about it, i think ZuZu would have been a good name for my pig. it would have matched her energy!:D

Yeah it is hard!!! Because everyone's pregnant pigs keep having pups and I feel bad cause momi sin't having her babies :guilty:.

Kota12

Cavy Slave
Keep us updated!!!

angie901

Cavy Slave
Keep us updated!!!

I will! She's ready to pop! I really hope tomorrow! So maybe in the morning. her pelvis is separated a lot. I don't know how much it needs to be separated though. Its about the lenth of two fingers (up to my knuckles). So I don't know.

@Paula (or any moderator) I have a question. How much does the pelvis need to be separated before she goes into labor? Thanks :)

Paula

Pigaholic Extraordinaire
Cavy Slave
It depends, but the general rule of thumb is one to two fingertip lengths (hope that makes sense, about a half an inch to an inch). They separate about 48 hours before she goes into labor.

angie901

Cavy Slave
It depends, but the general rule of thumb is one to two fingertip lengths (hope that makes sense, about a half an inch to an inch). They separate about 48 hours before she goes into labor.

Okay thank you very much. Her pelvis is about an inch or so. Since her pelvic is separated (it separated all the way yesterday morning) then she could probably have them around tomorrow morning or night? (you don't have to answer that question, I was simply talking myself.) Thank you again for your help :cheerful:

applechih

Cavy Slave
how about speedy for a hyper one lol i named Princess son speedy cause he is all over the place. Or how about Apple a simple yet unique name that fits both boys and girls lol i would have named one of princess daughters that but my dogs name is Apple thats all the names i can think of im not really good with names ive actually had pets that passed away without names

doglaurasmudge

Cavy Slave
I love Apple! I will probably add an S onto the end, Apples! I really like the name Pebbles to. Apples and Pebbles, might call mine that!

angie901

Cavy Slave
how about speedy for a hyper one lol i named Princess son speedy cause he is all over the place. Or how about Apple a simple yet unique name that fits both boys and girls lol i would have named one of princess daughters that but my dogs name is Apple thats all the names i can think of im not really good with names ive actually had pets that passed away without names

oh that's sad! I really like apple! I will have to see which one fits that name. I LOVE APPLES!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.