Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Photos Show me your piggy

Artista

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
@Princess_Piggie Yeah, she is a doll. I kinda wish she was more of a "dwarf." She is heavy trying to pick her up, especially when she's running. I think the smaller pigs that look more like babies are cuter. But I still love her, even though she's not a cuddler.. :D

Artista

Cavy Slave
All these piggies just make me smile.... cuteness overload!

Princess_Piggie

Cavy Slave
I'm so jealous of you guys having such photo-friendly pigs, I doubt I'll ever be able to catch my girls slouching around on camera! It's so cute though, when they do it it's always one in the hidey and one in front of the door, like they take turns slouching in the "safe space" with the other being their guard-pig lol

kirt15

Cavy Slave
Show me your piggyShow me your piggy
My three beautiful boys, Rodney and Jellybean on the left and Coconut with his beloved Doggie on the right

Aertyn

Cavy Gazer
This is Emma, she's the oldest of my current herd at 4 and a half. She's cantankerous and moody and she only likes Fizzy, but she's adorable and I adore her.
Show me your piggy

This is Fizzy, after Emma's cagemate passed away I contacted a local rescue and we went through the laborious process of finding her a friend. 6 hours and 12 pigs later...she picked Fizzy. She was the only one who she wouldn't attack without provocation and they get along so well now.

Show me your piggy

This is Winnie, she was my first foster pig (for the same rescue I adopted Fizzy from) and a complete foster failure. She came to me heavily pregnant and completely terrified of everything. She and a couple other pairs were being bred by an 8 year old for pocket money (along with some rabbits) and had been manhandled. When she first came to me she wouldn't even eat if I were in the pig room, a year and a half later she pancakes on my lap and has naps with me. She's a beautiful girl with an amazing, trusting personality and I'm so glad I agreed to foster her.
Show me your piggy

The rest are all Winnie's babies (yep, total failure as a foster lol!)
Chrissie, she was Winnie's largest baby at 90g. She's adorable and precocious, even now when I get her out of the cage she's straight off into an adventure. The world is a giant playground for her.
Show me your piggy

This is Barnsey (her name is technically Mahalia, but her nickname has kinda stuck). She's the loudest pig I have ever heard. EVER. When she was first born I thought she was a he, and named her after Jimmy Barnes (Australian singer, tends to shriek and yell instead of singing). At two weeks when I was able to positively ID her as a girl, I simply changed her name to Jimmy Barnes' daughter but the nickname just stuck. She, along with Fizzy, are the ones who tell me when I'm 'late' with feeding them.
Show me your piggy

And I'm going to have to make an extra post for my boys.

Aertyn

Cavy Gazer
My two boys, Ziggy and Bach. They are both long hairs and completely bonded to each other and they crack me up. Both of them are cuddlebugs and I love snuggling with them in the morning...even though they are both stinkers. Ugh BOYS!
Show me your piggy

And lastly, Bowie. He was rehomed to a friend of mine after Bach and Ziggy started beating him up (even though he weighed 200g more than them!). He's a lovely, gentle boy who I miss dearly, but I know he's in an awesome home and being spoiled rotten.
Show me your piggy

Rywen

Cavy Slave
I finally got a good pigture of Penny the other day, lol.
Show me your piggy
And here are Ferb and Penny trying to graze the same piece of hay.
Show me your piggy

guineapigcraz27

Cavy Slave
@Rywen, Penny and Ferb were made to be together! lol

Rywen

Cavy Slave
@guineapigcraz27 they do squabble, they act like a married couple. Yesterday Penny was trying to groom Ferb and he was having none of it.

Incarpathia

Cavy Slave
Here are my boars:

Buddy - short haired (all black)
Big Guy - peruvian mix (black with some white)
The Dude - teddy (white and different shades of brown)
No Name Yet (just got him two weeks ago) - abby mix
Show me your piggy

MoosesMum

Cavy Slave
Moose (Momo)
Show me your piggy

SUNDAE
Show me your piggy

Red5Iam

Cavy Slave
Show me your piggy
I think this is the only picture of all four of my girls that isn't insanely blurry and they're all relatively still. The Abby up front is Phantasm, the red/white cuy behind her is Brienne (not that you can really tell how large she is in this picture). And behind her are Ivy (brown and white) and Harley (black and white).

Brienne
Show me your piggy
Phantasm
Show me your piggy
Ivy
Show me your piggy
Harley
Show me your piggy

WheekingPiggies

Cavy Slave
Here's my calm and photogenic sweetiepie, Mocha: Show me your piggy
Now here's my crazy Aby, Reese: Show me your piggy

Jennifer Potash

Cavy Slave
Show me your piggy here's my two babies: the mostly brown one is Gigi and the white one is Lexi 💗 they're sisters and twelve weeks old, still fighting over dominance!!!Show me your piggy

animalmadlover

Cavy Slave
Here are my current piggies Charlie and Jess, these photos are old now, Molly-Ann (rip three weeks ago) is in all the photos with Jess because Jes was very close to her. Sorry everybody who has been reading my previous threads and posts, I always seem to mention Molly-Ann.
I try not to have favourites, but well, I'm only human, and who can't help loving Charlie:D

Attachments

100_7780.jpg 100_7555.jpg

sasha_and_suzy

Cavy Slave
Show me your piggyShow me your piggySuzy trying to take Sasha's lettuce away :) Show me your piggySuzy's stomach is huge and feels so hard!!

Attachments

image.jpg

Andrea23r

Cavy Slave
My beautiful baby girl :) Show me your piggy

Starthecavy123

Cavy Slave
Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.