Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Nutrition our dry food contains stony corn grains

pigger123

Cavy Slave
Yay! KMS has amazing pellets. Their hay is also fantastic, if you want to try it.

lolla

Cavy Slave
I think KMS only ships to the US and maybe Canada. Not sure about SPS. Even if they would though, I imagine the shipping would be way too high. I think finding local sources or more local online sources is the cheapest way to do things.

thankkk you everyone for your kind and helpful answers .)

i emailed to KMS, and Nessa said she could send pellets 20 lb :)
but they canT send hay bec. of shiping rules :/

thats ok, finally we'll have pelletttssss :))) yayyy! :)
yes, it'll be a bit expensive but its worth it .) Bec. there' any health and right pellet in turkey :/

thank you againnn .)

lolla

Cavy Slave
Yay! KMS has amazing pellets. Their hay is also fantastic, if you want to try it.

yesss, but they cant send any hay to turkey bec. of international shipping rules :/

pigger123

Cavy Slave
Aw that's too bad. I'm sure the hay you're already using is fine though, and at least you get some great pellets!

lolla

Cavy Slave
bad news :(
KMS can send the pellets, i assumed all risks and i decided to buy but! but! these pellets canT pass through the turkish customs :((( i hate nonsense rules everywhere :(

i called turkish customs and asked about the issue but a lummox woman barked at me and she said
"NO ! YOU CANT BUY ANY DRUGS OR ANY PELLET OR ANY SPORT WATER OR ANY ANIMAL PRODUCT OR ANY ELECTRONIC FROM ABROAD"

i apologize for my wording but i am so sorry :(

iM too panic and depressed :(((

what will i do now :(

i need any suggestion :((

lolla

Cavy Slave
The pellets are the most important part. Hay is hay, and though KMS hay is great, I'm sure you can find another source somewhere. KMS pellets are unique, though. As far as I know, there are no other pellets like them.

yes i know how it's important :( i'm reading this forum for days but now i think what to do in a desperate way :(

Rywen

Cavy Slave
It's not ideal but there are people who feed a pellet free diet, I think you just need to compensate with extra veggies and vitamin c. Hopefully someone else can let you know the best way to do that, or do a search in the threads.

bpatters

Staff member
Cavy Slave
Then just skip the pellets. They're the least important part of a pig's diet anyway.

You can probably get some supplements from Oxbow for additional nutritional support. Oxbow ships internationally, so maybe you won't have trouble getting their products.

lolla

Cavy Slave
It's not ideal but there are people who feed a pellet free diet, I think you just need to compensate with extra veggies and vitamin c. Hopefully someone else can let you know the best way to do that, or do a search in the threads.

yes :(
i have to compensate for lack of the pellets :(
really shitty situation :(
i'm searchin the all of the nutrition threads in the forum

thank you a lot for your interesting .)

lolla

Cavy Slave
I was just saying that you can find another source for hay other than KMS and that's fine. No worries.

if only i'd found but nope :(
none of suppliers cannot send the hay and the pellets to turkey due to Custom Rules

i'll try either illegal way or i'll beg for the pellets to Custom Personnel :/

lolla

Cavy Slave
Then just skip the pellets. They're the least important part of a pig's diet anyway.

You can probably get some supplements from Oxbow for additional nutritional support. Oxbow ships internationally, so maybe you won't have trouble getting their products.

yes,
i'll talk with the Oxbow @ thursday for shipping.
most logical solution is additional nutr.supp.

we'll see .)

thank you for your kind attention

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.