Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Fleece Went Fleece Shopping - see my new cage bedding

TiaColleen

Cavy Slave
This the first time I have tried to post a picture, so I this is also an experimental post. I went to a fabric outlet and JoAnn's and got a little carried away buying fleece.

TiaColleen

Cavy Slave
Well, I see the picture didn't work. I am so computer challenged! Can't figure out if there is a way to delete the post either.

LuvCavysLuvCats

Cavy Slave
No picture hehe you're going to want to look at your options bar at the top of your draft message, (where the bold and italic symbol options are) and click on the 3rd to last symbol. If you hover over it it'll say 'insert image'. After you click on that a box will come up asking if you want to choose an image, click that, choose your picture, then press upload. Sometimes it takes a couple tries for the picture to come up if you're on an iPod for some reason. lol If you want more than 1 picture you're going to have to press the space bar and then repeat all of that for however many pictures you want but the maximum number of pictures you can have in one post is five pictures. :)

daisy1cow

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
Watch out, fleece buying is VERY addictive! I have 10 different patterns for 3 cages. My daughter probably has 14 for hers, you just can't pass it up. Wait until Hancocks has their fleece fest!!!! FUN FUN FUN

I've been having trouble loading pics, I have to use the basic uploader

LuvCavysLuvCats

Cavy Slave
Ah yes sorry! I forgot that step, you have to go to basic uploader first after you press insert image if you're on a computer. Then you can do the rest. lol

mtk2000

Cavy Slave
Watch out, fleece buying is VERY addictive! I have 10 different patterns for 3 cages. My daughter probably has 14 for hers, you just can't pass it up. Wait until Hancocks has their fleece fest!!!! FUN FUN FUN

I've been having trouble loading pics, I have to use the basic uploader
Hahaha Just started using fleece 5 days ago and I already have like 3 sets!

TiaColleen

Cavy Slave
Well, I got that far - browsed and got my file to show in the window, but after that the screen is froze. Should I be able to click "upload" next? I don't think I know how save a correct file

daisy1cow

Cavy Slave
Thats when I have to click on basic loader. Click on basic and then I wait a little bit and it shows up, it is slow to load, but I haven't had any luck with the other way.

TiaColleen

Cavy Slave
Went Fleece Shopping -  see my new cage beddingI think it worked.. Not sure what I did though!

daisy1cow

Cavy Slave
What super cute fleece!! I like that I have boys and girls so I can get super girly and sports boys stuff. I have three 2x5 cages so I bought pink poke a dot for the girls, navy poke a dot for the big boys and baby blue poke a dot for the baby boys, it is so cute when I have them on. I have holiday fleece for Christmas, Valentines, Winter (polar bears with santa hats on) Just loads of fun. Then when you hit a deal, its the best!!
It's so much fun shopping for fleece!Went Fleece Shopping -  see my new cage bedding

Traysea

Cavy Slave
really fun fleeces!!

alfonzpig

Cavy Slave
I feel like the lamest guinea pig owner ever, the most exciting fleece I have is a blue plaid one for Jellybean, and an INCREDIBLE bright yellow one for Jellybean. Alfonz and Marbles have forest green, navy blue, and white at the moment. I have more colors to sew into pads, but I have been lazy lol

TiaColleen

Cavy Slave
Well I bought it - that was the easy part. Getting is sewn up into blankets is the challenge. The last one I made, they never got it, I liked it so much. It is my nightly lap blanket. LOL

mtk2000

Cavy Slave
All this fleece is so cute! This is my current fleeceWent Fleece Shopping -  see my new cage bedding

Kim Dallas

Cavy Slave
First off, great fleece! So cute! I'm confused about something tho. Does the coroplast box go on the outside of the grids or the inside?

Traysea

Cavy Slave
it usually goes inside

Kim Dallas

Cavy Slave
Thanks very much Traysea!!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.