Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Blog 4 - New piggy on the Way!

Blog entry from old forum

PooTrishy

Cavy Slave
I have piggies, But I wanted to adopt one more. So I started my search, and found this little girl up for adoption on Kijiji. She's mostly black with a bit of red. She's super cute! She's around 2 months old. I'm still not sure what to name her, but I'll be picking her up Tuesday evening. I am so excited :D

Attachments

IMG_0585.jpg IMG_0587.jpg
Any name ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Since you are picking her up on a Tuesday, you know what came to mind for a name ? Ruby. You know, the Beatles song, "Ruby Tuesday" ?

Hey! That's actually a pretty cute Idea :D

That is a cute name. She is beautiful.

Heehee..didn't realize I already had given you at least one suggestion ! Ha, ha ! I am such an old fuddy duddy, huh ?

Here's a few more: Rosie, Rosebud, Pickles, Pippa, Misty, and Petals. Can't think of anymore at the moment!

:D Haha, I had the same realization, was actually kinda embarrassed! I like Ruby a lot. And pickles is really cute as well! So, I'm definitely going to be giving them some consideration. I've also been thinking of Fox, and Karma. I'm not going to make a permanent decision til I get her tomorrow, of course. But I'll let you know!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.