Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Blog Surgery!

Blog entry from old forum

wheekers01

Cavy Slave
Friday.

2 days.

Ugh.

I am having a tonsillectomy then. I get tonsillitis and strep throat a lot so they are taking them out. I am wayy scared. Not scared, but nervous. Everyone keeps saying, "At least you'll get a lot of ice cream!" My sisters said, "nothing sounds good so you won't be eating ice cream, only drinking. Maybe a Popsicle here and there."

I found my camera cord so now I can upload photos!!! YAY! I uploaded one already. Feel free to write comments and rate. The picture quality isn't the greartest and she is a little camera shy. :rolleyes:

Thanks!:cheerful:

The picture is good. I'm so glad you found your cord. She is so cute.

Don't worry about the surgery. You'll be fine. I'll be thinking of you in two days.

My daughter, in her late teens, just had her tonsils and adenoids out a few months ago. She did really great. I am sure you'll get pampered and your piggy will make you feel better. My daughter held our Baby the whole time she was recovering. Just take it easy, don't try to even say anything for a while. Write everything down. Wishing you the best. Keep us posted. Will pray for you.

Oh you'll be fine. I had my tonsils and adenoids out when I was five. I would suggest no ice cream, well actually no dairy because it will make your throat mucusy. That's the last thing you will want. Good luck and hope it all goes smoothly

Thanks everyone! I won't be eating dairy now! :( Which sucks because I love milk! Seriously, my other sister and I can drink an entire gallon in 1 day. I probably will be holding my piggie the entire time too! Thanks!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.