Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Blog Update!

Blog entry from old forum

SingMeAHarmony

Cavy Slave
Hi everyone:) Just an update: I'm keeping Shadow's name. I really think it suits him too much to change... Just because he's a shy little guy, and I just can't part with the name as cliché as it is. I think my neice and nephew would be heartbroken if I changed it, too. On that note, I haven't built my C&C yet. Right now I'm just mapping out what exactly it'll be, I guess. I'm still in need of fleece and I'm trying to figure out what to put the cage on so I don't have to set it right on the floor, and I need something that I don't have to build as well. I've decided to put off getting Shadow a friend for now, but it's still on the horizon and coming closer and closer. I really just want this new C&C so I can introduce the new piggy to a nice, clean, big environment to run and popcorn in with a buddy. Shadow's doing good, continuously warming up to me day by day. I've started keeping notes on his weight pretty much every day as well. The more I ease myself into the piggy lifestyle, the more I want to stay!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.