Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Blog Just My Pigs. :)

Blog entry from old forum

faithandhope

Cavy Slave
Hope is 3 years old. She loves to lick people, and will eat anything. She is an Abyssinian guinea pig, with whorls all over her body. Hope is almost runt-like in her size, or lack thereof. She is talkative and loves to sit and then walk around. Then she'll eat. Drink. Go in a box. Repeat 24/7. Unless of course, someone comes in the room, then she'll beg for food quite loudly, which causes Faith to join in. Needless to say, I always know when anyone comes into my bedroom. She was the original guinea pig to know "come" and "hup" (where she stands on her hind legs, she doesn't do that very often though.) Hope used to be the dominant pig until Faith realized she weighs about 3 pounds more than Hope.

Faith, an American-type guinea pig, is 2 years old. Once you get to know her (or vice versa)you realize she is very clever and persistent… not always the best match! She is a sweetie though. She is kind of chubby (don't tell her I said that! :D), but athletic. She runs laps around her cage at approximately 7:00 every morning. After that she usually jumps up on top of the many cardboard boxes in the cage. Faith is the dominant pig, and can be a bully on occasion. She is also a big mess maker, tipping over food bowls, spreading hay around, and kicking up shavings.

All for now...

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.