Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hello from Germany! :)

Klarafina

Cavy Slave
Hi there! :)

I am guinea-pig-owner since I was 5. I used to make a lot of mistakes in the past until I started to do research and found a real good German forum. The people there helped me a lot. I think those forums are a great thing. Unfortunately I have to give my cavies away soon as I don't have enough time for them anymore (I found a very nice girl whos gonna be their new owner and I'll be able to visit them, but still Im very upset about it...)
Anyways...I still love guinea pigs and by time I got more and more interested in how people think about guinea pigs as pets in other countries and I found this forum and started looking around. As I'd like to share my experiences (even though Im not an piggy owner anymore) I decided to register here and join a few discussions. I'm sure I'm not the only German here...;)

Those are my four cuties: Hello from Germany! :)

Oh - and sorry for my "poor" english, I hope you understand everything (if not, don't hesitate asking!) ;)
Thanks,
Klara

Princess_Piggie

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
Hello and welcome! Where abouts in Germany are you from? I only ask because I've holidayed in Koln quite a few times and love it there!

So sorry you're having to rehome your piggies :(

LuvCavysLuvCats

Cavy Slave
OH MY GOSH If I lived in Germany I would have scooped up all those piggies. They are so cute!!! It's nice that you'll still be able to see them. :)

Welcome to the forum! It's nice to meet you Klara, I'm Stephanie.

MommaOfFour

Cavy Slave
yay a fellow German!!!!! :D *happydance* welcome to the forum, your piggies are adorable! too bad you'll have to adopt them out :(
where are you at in Germany?

Klarafina

Cavy Slave
Thanks for the warm welcome!! :)

I live in the north of Bavaria (and no, we're not walking around in Lederhosen and Dirndl and drinking beer the whole day :D)
Princess_Piggie: That's nice :) I actually haven't been to Köln myself yet..
MommaOfFour: so you're German too? Where are you from?

MommaOfFour

Cavy Slave
Thanks for the warm welcome!! :)

I live in the north of Bavaria (and no, we're not walking around in Lederhosen and Dirndl and drinking beer the whole day :D)
Princess_Piggie: That's nice :) I actually haven't been to Köln myself yet..
MommaOfFour: so you're German too? Where are you from?

haha LOL right? not to forget that all we eat is sausages and sauerkraut and apple strudel..... ;)
and yes, I'm German. I moved to the US about 1.5yrs ago to live with my hubby after he got out of the military. I'm from Schweinfurt.... I'm thinking since you're from northern Bavaria too you might have heard of it? next bigger/more popular things are Wuerzburg and Bayreuth/Nuernberg. where in Bavaria are you at?

squigglesisMINE

Cavy Slave
Hi Klara, my name is Skylar! Welcome to the forum! :)

Klarafina

Cavy Slave
haha LOL right? not to forget that all we eat is sausages and sauerkraut and apple strudel..... ;)
and yes, I'm German. I moved to the US about 1.5yrs ago to live with my hubby after he got out of the military. I'm from Schweinfurt.... I'm thinking since you're from northern Bavaria too you might have heard of it? next bigger/more popular things are Wuerzburg and Bayreuth/Nuernberg. where in Bavaria are you at?

Wow, that sounds exciting! Yeah, sure I know Schweinfurt! I'm currently living (going to university) in Bamberg, so that's pretty near :)

Thanks, Skylar! :)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.