Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hello, hello!

Areil Sutton

Cavy Slave
Hi guys! I've been out of the cavy game for awhile, but now I'm back in full force.

In my late teens/early 20s, I had miss Yo Piggie. She was very shy, wheeked like crazy, and was an absolute loon for oranges. Sadly she developed a rapid growing tumor at about 3-4 years old and passed on within a week of starting her treatment.

Yo Piggie:
Hello, hello!

My son has been hinting for months that he desperately wants a pet, so I knew a piggy was the perfect choice for both of us. We quickly picked Smoky out of the bunch due to his quirky hair and playful attitude. He is currently undergoing ringworm treatment at the pet hospital, so we are anxiously awaiting our call that he can come home.

Smoky:
Hello, hello!

When we took Smoky back to the pet store for his ringworm treatment, I fell in love with Bandit. He sat in the cage staring up at me as all the other piggies ran around him. As soon as I picked him up he started purring, so he had to come home with us. :)

Bandit:
Hello, hello!

Once again, a trip to the store resulted in a new piggy for our home. Mr. Tweedles was standing on top of the plastic castle poking his nose up in the air as if he owned the place.

Mr. Tweedles:
Hello, hello!

Mr. Tweedles had a little buddy - an all black curly teddy bear with white paws and a white mohawk of a crest. For now his buddy is still in the store, but I'm running out of reasons not to run back and grab him!

ChristyAnne

Cavy Slave
hi , I am christy and i have 2 boys Reases and Dale...Your little piggies are all so adorable...Welcome

Rywen

Cavy Slave
Welcome from me and my piggie Ferb! Your herd is adorable!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.