Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Where do you find the room?

amyjane

Cavy Slave
To everyone with the HUGE cages...where do you put them? I live in a tiny apartment and share my bedroom with my pig. That puts a serious limit on his cage size.

My pigs are in my bedroom. All the bedroms I've had in the last year have been small, but the cage has priority - if my chest of drawers or dressing table doesn't fit then they have to go elsewhere as there is nowhere else for the cage to go!!

I also live in an apartment and the cage is in my bedroom in front of my dresser. I cannot get into my drawers unless I physically slide my cage away from the dresser. It is quite massive and my husband hates it. I'm not quite fond of it myself but hey, things I do for my piggies.

I live in a 2 bedroom duplex w/ a husband, three kids and 5 gps. We made the half of the basement which was finished into the older kids' bedroom. I added carpet earlier this year. The piggies share their room w/ the older two kids. ;) My 2yr old has her own room and then my husband & I have the bigger bedroom. I can't go any bigger at this time. I wanted to do a 3x5 or 3x6 cage but had to do three levels-2x6 1st level, 2 2x2s 2nd level & a 2x4 for the 3rd level.

• Post hidden due to user being banned.
I live in a smallish 1 bedroom appartment. I just don't have a couch. My 3X6 goes where it would go.

The cage was more important then a couch. Then again, so are the two computer desks, one if which holds a fish tank as well.

I ended up rearranging my computer/office room :) like Jenn said the things we will do for our piggers.

• Post hidden due to user being banned.
To tell you the truth my cage took up one fouth of my room, but i say its worth it

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.