Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hello from WA!

piggycuddles

Cavy Slave
Hey everyone! Here's a little bit about myself and my piggies!
My name is Madeline but everyone calls me Madi, I'm 14 years old and I have owned piggies for five years, I love animals more than almost anything and I love to care for them.

I have five cavies:

Charlie is my adorable little Teddy boar, he's only about 7 weeks old and I am especially attached to him because I've had to stay up a lot of nights nursing him back to health when his mommy died when he was born and he was not doing so good.

Pheobe is my newest girl, shes only 5 weeks old and shes a Abyssinian sow, she is very timid and shy but after you hold her for a while she is the sweetest little thing!:)

Piper is my lovely little 5 month old Peruvian, shes quite stubborn when it comes to grooming and baths but she'll sit on your lap and sleep for hours if you let her.

Sheldon is my giant year and a half year old Teddy boar, he may look kinda big and mean but he's very gentle and was so nice when I first introduced him and Charlie as cagemates.

and last but certainly not least, Penny, she's Sheldon's sister and just about as big as him now too! Penny's personality is kinda strange, she can go from being a sweetie pie to being a stubborn girl, but I love her all the same! Penny is also heavily pregnant right now and just about ready to pop! (before we got Pheobe we were going to get a friend for Penny but it turned out the 'girl' we got to live with her was a boy!! We ended up having to rehome the little boy, Ember, because we didn't have room):( But we got Pheobe and her and Penny get along great!

Sorry this post was so long! I'm happy to be apart of the forum now!:)

Last edited by a moderator:

LuvCavysLuvCats

Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forum Madi, Charlie, Pheobe, Piper, Sheldon, and Penny! I'm Stephanie and also a fellow Washingtonian ;D

We would love to see some pigtures! :)

Last edited:

ChristyAnne

Cavy Slave
Welcome to the Forum Madi...I have 2 lil boars named Reases -Pieces and Dale and 3 kids , one of which is Madison also Known as Madi for short...

PrincessPiggy

Cavy Slave
Welcome, Madi and piggies, from a fellow Washingtonian!

Go Seahawks! :D

piggycuddles

Cavy Slave
Hello from WA!
Penny (dark pic sorry and heavily pregnant)
Hello from WA!
Charlie (when he was about 4 days old)
Hello from WA!
Pheobe the day I got her
Hello from WA!
and Piper with a Christmas bow in her long hair!! :D

I don't have a picture of Sheldon on my computer right now but hopefully I can get one up soon!

piggycuddles

Cavy Slave
btw sorry for the poor quality pictures, my ipod doesn't have a great camera lol

grooper

Cavy Slave
They are so adorable! :)

LuvCavysLuvCats

Cavy Slave
I cannot tell if Penny is in her cage or your lap but try not to pick her up at all as it's very uncomfortable and dangerous. (Just in case you didn't know.) I love Pipers bow! haha too cute. :)

piggycuddles

Cavy Slave
I cannot tell if Penny is in her cage or your lap but try not to pick her up at all as it's very uncomfortable and dangerous. (Just in case you didn't know.) I love Pipers bow! haha too cute. :)

Oh don't worry I know, I had to clean the cage two days ago and I set her in my lap and took a pic before putting her back in the cage, I haven't held her since but I've been able to check her pelvic bones while she's in the cage, (a finger apart for 3 days now!)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.