Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Fleece Hancock Remnants! Save a ton!

Levenn

Cavy Slave
So I just realized how awesome the remnant bin of fleece in Hancock fabrics is. I was sewing 30x50in liners for my piggie cage.. I realized that all these new liners I just made cost me a total of $9.17 because I got them all in the remnant bin! There isn't that big of a selection when it comes to colors or patterns...but when you want to save a lot of money..definitely check out the remnant bin!

I just found out where Hancocks is at near me and I'm going there today!!

awesome! You should show what you get!

I am washing and drying and I will take a picture of the 2 pieces I got for a total of $3.68!! I got a yard of one fleece and a yard and a quarter of another!!!!! Super excited!!!!

There's a similar bin in Joann's as well.

Awesome!!!! Thanks!!!!

Awesome pads too!!

Hancock has the sale fleece too and can get it for around $2 a yd. Im too OCD to buy remnants :( I need my fleece to match!
But I do buy 2.5 yds, then cut down the length and sew onto the bottom to make it long enough. I have three 2x5 cages and two are side by side and the third runs along the bottom so if I make it the two side ones long enough it goes into the one on the bottom. I have girls on one side and boys on the other so one side is all girly, the other all manly and then the babies on the bottom (which are boys) get a both!
I love fleece shopping!!

I forget about Hancock fabrics some times! Good score!

Wow! That was some $$ score, @Levenn. Your liners look fantastic! Those are great fleece patterns -- bonus on the awesome price. :) Thanks for the remnant bin reminder.

I was really pleased I went to Hancock yesterday and was able to get 3 pieces of fleece at 2 yards each for under $30. I also got 1yrd. fleece remnants that were not only cheap anyway, but half off because they had so much! There will be some tunnels and sleep sacks coming soon.

WOAH! That's cheap. I should probably check the remnants bin sometime. The blue fabric on top is cute. You should probably try to find some more, and then make your piggies a set!

Hancock Remnants! Save a ton!this is the fleece I got at Hancocks!!!!!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.