Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

natural cat newspaper bedding?

M

MissyLilz

natural cat newspaper bedding?

I am still trying to find some alternative bedding to what i am using now, and was wondering if someone could take a look at this website and tell me whether i can use this:

www.petalia.com.au/Templa...er%20Trays

Dr Julia (a veterinarian from the petalia website) says "Perhaps they could use the Breeder's choice cat litter as bedding - also recycled paper pellets with no additives."

I would really like to try a different alternative to what i am using now, but i am very limited to what i can get. Are there some more questions I can ask about the cat litter that you can suggest which would determine whether it is safe for me to use for my gippigs?

Apparently the pine wood shavings i was planning on getting from this supplier did not "know" anything about the shavings - whether they were kiln dried, or dusty or wateva!! Ridiculous! And so i have opted not to use that!

I'd love to have some help!
Lilz! :)

found some more info!!

I found this website that belongs to the ppl who make the cat litter...it has a lot more info on the product...

(broken link removed)

thanks lilz! :)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.