Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Coroplast Where can I find coroplast in the UK?

LazyPiggies

Cavy Slave
Help! I'm having a problem finding coroplast for a 2x4 C&C cage. I've just ordered the grids but I cannot find coroplast at a reasonable price anywhere online (I live in the UK) Does anyone know of any shops or sites that sell coroplast at a good price?

EmPiggieFan

Cavy Slave
Hi, where abouts are you in the UK? I am based in Northamptonshire and my other half just contacted local sign makers via google to ask how much a sheet would be. I cannot remember how much we paid for them though.

LazyPiggies

Cavy Slave
West Yorkshire, I've been on google alot hoping to find an online shop or a place within reaching distance so delivery isn't ridiculously expensive but I'm finding it hard. I might look for local sign shops and contact them over the phone. Do you know the average price it will cost for one large sheet? (big enough for my 2x4)

chip123

Cavy Slave
hi I im having the same problem but for £20 you can get 3 4x8' sheets of coroplast (the only problem is that it is 2mm but it could still work) here is the link this is for in black (broken link removed) and for in white https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Correx-C...572?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item3cd1d3217c there u go this is the cheapest I have found and it is cheapish (if you don't want that much you could probably ask the seller if you could buy one but im not sure what he/she would say) lol

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.