Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

How to join coroplast/correx??

audz21

Cavy Slave
I've just ordered Coroplast for the new C&C cage i'm building for my 3 piggies. The problem i have is the sheets are 100cm X 60cm so they will probably have to be joined as the bottom of the cage will not be a complete sheet. Does anyone have any ideas how i could do this? I'm afraid DIY is not my strong point! I will be lining the cage with newspaper so the piggies wont be directly on top of the plastic but if they are moving about as they do, i dont want the coroplast moving about underneath their little feet.

Any suggestions will be very much appreciated. xx

piggiepigs
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.

Ly&Pigs

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator
Cavy Slave
I hope you are putting more down as bedding that just newspaper. Newspaper doesn't do a very good job as bedding. I don't know what size 100cm x 60cm is in inches so I can't help much there but I can tell you that you can piece together coroplast/correx and make it work.

audz21

Cavy Slave
I only use newspaper to line the bottom of the cage. I use carefresh for the rest of the bedding. I only recently started using it but I have found its the best sort I have tried so far and my boys really seem to like it.

x

piggiepigs
piggiepigs

audz21

Cavy Slave
piggiepigs, i totally forgot about the megazorb because i found carefresh and i've been using that recently. your right though, it can be quite expensive cos a i can only get hold of small bags and it doesnt really go very far.

Thank you for your help and advice about the Megazorb will try and get hold of some xx

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.