Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hi Everyone!! :D

Guineagirl_7

Cavy Slave
Yep, Hi!! i have 3 piggies, Beatrice and Bethany, who will always be my babies no matter how old they are (they are VERY old) and a new little one (6 weeks!) called Dotty Lou ( she is Beautiful, pure black, but it think she hates me...)
Hi Everyone!! :D
<- Beatrice and Bethany, mummy and daughter having a play! (ps bethany's eyes are actually red, beatrice's arent!!
If anyone could give me a quick lesson in how to use this site, it would be much appreciated, thanks! I'm a bit confused

Oh and before anyone asks, I was stupid when i got Beatrice and got her from a pet shop 7 weeks old, already pregnant.

Welcome, you're piggies are very cute!! This place is a lot of fun, jump right in!!!

Hello and welcome! Those are two super cute pigs :)

Why do you think the young pig hates you?

Sometimes she bites, and she makes the really quick purrs that they make when they are scared when I pat her. on the first couple of days it seemed she loved the attention, but now its like she just wants to be left alone. i'm hoping she'll come round.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.