Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hello There

lunarminx

Cavy Slave
Hello everyone, I just bought two Guinea pigs for my grandson, they will live with me, I do get him almost every weekend, so he will see them plenty. They lived a horrible week in the store, bought cage out for floor time every evening. So Wednesday after reading the web about C&C cages, I decided to build one, a 2x4. It is closed off because we do have a cat that is not totally trusted and the fact my grandson is not quite 3, I also have a 10 year old Vizsla mix. This is Huggles and muggles new home, they are very skittish and young I would say. I went with the Fleece bedding too. It took 5 washing and drying. They are housed in the dinning room which is open to the living room. I hope they get use to our noisy house hold.

Hello ThereHello There

Well done on your cage! What a wonderful set up they have, it looks great! I bet they just love it :)

Love the fleece forest. Welcome to the site.

I should add, they'll get plenty used to the noise. Our gpigs especially love our 2 year old. She loves to give them hay showers (that may have something to do with it). Hay showers wreak havoc on fleece however, just to give you a heads up in case your grandchild likes to bring in a storm or two. ;)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.