Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hello everybody

Blanche45

Cavy Slave
My name is Blandine. I’m French and I live in France. I’m physics student.
I have got two guinea pigs: Noah and Pegasus. Noah has 2 years ago and Pegasus has 1 years and a half. They are very cute and I love them.
I’m member in other guinea pig forum in French and here, I would like to write and speak English correctly.

I don’t speak English very well so I’m sorry if I make spelling mistakes. I use google traduction in order to understand.

MizzyMiz

Cavy Slave
:) Hey! Welcome to the forum! That's so cool, I'm taking french right now in school.. but I'm very bad at it.

Peach and Zelda

Cavy Slave
Welcome! This is a good place for helping with English, as I find that most people on here use fairly good spelling and grammar. And that makes me happy!lol
Can you post some pictures of your guinea pigs? We love photos here!!!

MrsSuzy

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
Welcome!! I'm sure I'm not alone in saying I would LOVE to see photos of Noah and Pegasus (gorgeous names, by the way).

Carissa6729

Cavy Slave
Welcome!

We would love to see pictures of Noah and Pegasus! If you have any questions about any topics, let us know and we would be happy to help.

SqueakyPig

Cavy Gazer
Salut, bienvenue sur le forum! Je serais ravi de voir des photos de Noah et Pegasus, j'adore leurs noms. J'écris en français parce que je suis français aussi. Je suis aussi l'allemand!

(I'm part French for anyone who didn't know :) )

Blanche45

Cavy Slave
Yes of course !:) 20121009_171526.jpg Pegasus is a sheltie and Noah is a "shorthair".

SqueakyPig

Cavy Gazer
They are adorable! I love their colorings :)

Peach and Zelda

Cavy Slave
c'est mignon! (I got that from Google translate so I hope it's correct!)

bubblepig

Cavy Slave
Bonjour ! Welcome to the forum! It's very cool you are from France! Your guinea pigs are very cute!

YourSoJelly

Cavy Slave
@Blanche45 I figured I would post in French for you: Bonjour! Votre niveau d'anglais était très bon! Je suis en train d'apprendre le français afin s'il vous plaît excuser les erreurs. J'espère que vous apprécierez ce site autant que moi, et peut-être nous pourrions parler de la barrière de la langue un peu plus si vous voulez de l'aide! Oh mon! Vos cobayes sont tellement mignon et doux à la recherche! Passez une bonne journée! :D

For everyone else, the English translation: Hello! Your English was very good! I am trying to learn French so please excuse the mistakes. I hope you enjoy the site as much as I have and maybe we could talk about the language barrier a little more if you want help! Oh my! Your guinea pigs are so cute and sweet looking! Have a good day! :D

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.