Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hello everybody!

Wheeky_Woo

Cavy Slave
Hello, I'm from the UK. My wife and I are crazy about piggies. We have been piggie slaves for nearly 7 years.

We currently have 3 rescue piggies - all girls.

We've had Cookie and Treacle for nearly 2 years now, they are around 3 years of age. They are extremely friendly girls, love attention and interacting with us both. Cookie is very outgoing, inquistive and loud, she is always first to the bars for breakfast and tea. She loves drinking her cystease from the syringe also and if you don't watch it runs off with it :))
Treacle is very gentle, affectionate girl who is a little more shy than her sister. She has grown to trust us completely and loves her chin rubs, treacle is a pig of leisure and is always to be seen with her chicken legs out.

Megan is our lone living piggie, her age is unknown. She was very badly neglected before she was rescued from awful conditons which resulted in her losing her eye. She is blind, a special needs piggie and we think due to her size and shape was probably the result of inbreding. We've had Meggy Moo just over a year now and she has blossomed from a piggie that would sit quietly in a corner, to a active little girl that adores cheek rubs and free ranging at every opportunity.

Here are some photo's

Cookie
Hello everybody!

Treacle
Hello everybody!

Megan
Hello everybody!

Wow! I love Meagan! She is so pretty! Treacle looks like a trouble maker! Cookie looks like a a ninja! I love your little girls! Thank you so much for rescuing these babies! :)

Wow! I love Meagan! She is so pretty! Treacle looks like a trouble maker! Cookie looks like a a ninja! I love your little girls! Thank you so much for rescuing these babies! :)

Thank you! Cookie is the trouble maker, she is always causing havoc and then leaving Treacle standing bewildered in the middle of it :))

My Flora looks a lot like your Megan. Welcome!

Cute piggies! :)

But it looks like Megans toenails are green??

Such adorable piggies!
Cookie definitely looks like a little trouble maker.

Cute piggies! :)

But it looks like Megans toenails are green??

It does on that photo! They definately aren't unless she'd been painting them lol

She does suffer with very dry feet so it's possible that it is the Gorgeous Guinea's foot balm on there that is giving them that strange glow. We have to rub it in and leave in on to mositurise her paws for a short while.

adorable piggies...love them!!:)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.